Say goodbye to your fears

Hi,

I thought that monochromatic is not for me till I created this project. I was inspired by Art Daily Cafe moodboard and More Than Words topic :)

Short story about this page. This little girl is fighting with her fears. How? She turn a clock (representing the influencing time) into a balloon. This balloon will help to use her wings (
they are slightly rusty due to the fear of failure).

She is going to say "GOODBYE" to fears, but not now, she need more time to gain strength.









 https://artdailycafe.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-2020-time.html

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-2020-main-challenge-goodbye-and.html#challenge 
 Have an creative day,
Asia 

Komentarze

  1. Oh how wonderful! I love your thought process behind this work. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words this month. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Amazing Journal!! I love the story of her :) Thank you for joining us at MTW Cecilia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous! I love the texture on this piece. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely art project!! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo Heike

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz