Magic latern

 Hi,

I created this project with the August Art Recipe Challenge in mind. Moodboard reminds me of magic and projects on this subject are something for me;) I chose a lantern and tried to enclose the night magic in it. I also used my favorite fairy casts.

In addition, I decided to combine this work with a challenge from the Świat Pasji shop " Project with the moon".
 









 I used:
Finnabair products:
Light Paste
Stencil Mind games
Blue Glitters
Molds
Waxes (Old silver, old denim, turquoise satin)
Liquid acrylics (deep turquoise, ultramarine)
acrylic paints (mignight night, deep waters, azure real, lavender, amethyst, crocus field)

I took past in:


 
 

Komentarze

  1. Przepiękna! Każdy szczegół taki wypieszczony. Rewelacja <3
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu bloga Kreatywnego Świata Pasji =)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderfull ;D Every think looks great. I am loved;D Thanks to join in Świat Pasji challange;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Jest magiczna i świetlista. Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Świata Pasji 🧡

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz