Autumn thoughts

 Hi,
I love the colors of autumn. However, despite my admiration for the beauty of nature, during this period I think about the passing of time, probably because my birthday is approaching.

Art journal is perfect for expressing our thoughts, that's why I chose this form of art.

In the following pages, I wanted to tell the story of a teenager who recently was a little girl. The running out of time entwines us with its thread, so it is worth enjoying the moment, because we don't know what awaits us.

 










 I submit a project for challenges

 

Art Daily Cafe

 

Mixedmedia Place

 

Zielone koty 

Komentarze

  1. Very beautiful art journalling! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Art Daily Cafe and Mixed Media Place!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Stunning Art Journal page your composition is beautiful, Thank you for sharing your art with us at the Mixed Media Place

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Amazing!!! Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful pages. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the MMP!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz